Research Associate II
South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Research Assistant will develop and validate chromatographic methods and other characterization tests to support the small molecules drug development program.
- S/he will analyze samples on a routine basis using different data acquisition systems, document studies in notebooks or ELN, summarize and interpret the data, results using specialized software.
- S/he will maintain GLP/GCP compliance in supporting clinical and nonclinical studies, and will apply thorough and accurate documentation skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS/MS or equivalent experience - PhD will now be considered
- Will prefer candidates with Drug Substance and Drug Product experience.
- Seeking an experienced research assistant with 3 to 6 years’ experience in small molecules pharmaceuticals with strong organizational and communication skills.
- S/he should have strong hands-on experience with modern analytical instruments such as HPLC, GC, KF, DSC/TGA, FTIR, UV, MS etc with good understanding of GMP/GLP.
- Must be self-motivated, work independently, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.