Research Associate II
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate II to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design and perform laboratory or in vivo experiments
- Prepare data and/or analyze studies
- Prepare final reports and regulatory documents such as IND.
- Present data at department meetings as appropriate
- Participate in compliance and safety related activities
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Bachelors (BS/BA) or Masters (MS) degree or equivalent curriculum in pharmacology, pharmaceutical science, biology, bioengineering, chemistry, physiology or related discipline is required.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Preclinical lab experience is a plus.
- Hands on experience in operating software, such as Pheonix WinNonLin, GraphPad Prism, and MS office is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent skills in communication, organization, flexibility and an eagerness to learn.
- Must be highly motivated team player and work well with others with good communication skills.
- Team Oriented, dependable, self-starter.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction. Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of assay data and assay performance.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.
- Strong verbal communication, writing, and listening skills, as well as interpersonal skills required.