Research Associate II (Analytical Chemist)
Cupertino, CA | Contract-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Analytical Chemist Researcher to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco South Bay Area. This is an opportunity for candidates with HPLC method development to utilize their expertise for an exciting new project.
Our partner’ s culture is professional and hard working. They foster longevity and stability within their organization.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Analytical Chemist Researcher
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Analyze drug substance and drug products for potency and degradation products using HPLC instrumentation.
- Develop potency and degradation product HPLC methods for novel formulations.
- Collect, calculate, and compute data, analyze and submit interpreted results to supervisor for disposition.
- Report abnormalities immediately; investigate and analyze and resolve problems within prescribed scope of authority.
- Review and verify test results performed by other chemists.
- Must possess a BS/BA degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry, or related field.
- 3+ year’ s recent experience in a pharmaceutical company testing drug products, developing HPLC methods, and thorough compliance to GMP regulations and internal SOPs.
- Must have recent, continuous hands-on HPLC experience.
- Working knowledge of Chem Station, Chem Store, OpenLab and Agilent HPLC systems is a plus.
- Must readily follow all documentation requirements and demonstrate GMP compliance.
- Will be required to work in the analytical laboratory for up to 50%-75% of work time on average.