Research Associate I
San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate I to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist in day to day laboratory activities such as buffer preparation, cell culture, nucleic acid analysis, protein analysis, chromatography, mass spectrometry.
- Generate data for project teams and internal and external meeting.
- Master' s Degree in Biological Sciences desirable.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Biological Sciences required.
- 2-5 years laboratory experience required, laboratory experience in biotech is highly desirable.
- Proficient in complex buffer preparation for multiple assays.
- Proficient in Mammalian cell culture for protein production and complex cellular assays.
- Nucleic acid analysis such as PCR, qPCR, DNA and RNA isolation, experience desirable.
- Proficient in Protein analysis such as protein gels, western blots, ELISA, and enzyme assays.
- AKTA and mass spectrometry experience is desirable.