Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Assistant to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position is for a highly motivated, detail oriented individual who will be responsible for performing quantitative immunohistochemical analyses to evaluate disease pathogenesis and therapeutic efficacy for a variety of pre-clinical projects in the Analytical Pathology group within Translational Biology.
- This position requires a detailed record of all work and maintenance of an organized and efficient laboratory.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a relevant field required, Master’ s Degree in a relevant field preferred.
- +1 year relevant work experience.
- Immunohistochemistry, Routine Histology and Basic Microscopy experience
- Image Analysis: ImageJ, Imaris, Volocity
- Slide scanning, Confocal imaging and In Situ Hybridization
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excel, Powerpoint