Research Assistant I
Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Assistant I to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Assistant I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support for ongoing manufacturing downstream processes.
- Responsible for providing manufacturing with critical information necessary for maintaining consistent product supply, now and in the future.
- Participate in monitoring production processes.
- Participate in the diagnosis and resolution of production problems.
- Establish and maintain scaled-down models of downstream production processes.
- Test the feasibility of new manufacturing processes.
- Participate in the execution of small-scale validation studies.
- Bachelor' s degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Biochemical/Biological Engineering or other related scientific discipline with 0-2 years’ experience in process development or GMP manufacturing.
- Technical proficiency that enables effective execution of well-defined experiments.
- Ability to follow procedures rigorously.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic computer skills.