South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Reports Manager to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversee the embedding of reporting deliverables produced as a result of functional initiatives and oNMP/NMP activities including the regular review and, as required, timely decommissioning of reports and dashboards etc.
- Lead and/or participate as an active member of cross-functional reports related operational projects ensuring embedding of relevant deliverables into Reports Management and PDG.
- Implement and actively manage, in partnership with the co-functional report business owner, the creation, review and decommissioning of reports/dashboards and other relevant data-sets.
- Adopt a proactive approach to soliciting and acting upon customer feedback, ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained and that a culture of continuous improvement is embedded throughout PDG Reports Management.
- Regularly assess opportunities, understand program/product delivery best practices, and drive for improvements, with a focus on creating increased customer value.
- Execute and support regular assessment of customer satisfaction activities and actively champion activities to address issues and concerns.
- Connect and coordinate with applicable external stakeholders to provide input and insights on best practices, industry trends and opportunities for program or process improvements and new service options.
- Be a proactive member of PDG Reports Management.
- Contribute to the development of Reports Management functional goals via the provision of high quality tactical input.
- Participate and/or lead as requested internal/external work streams, Governance Committees, initiatives etc. representing Reports Management to ensure delivery on a successful outcome.
- Actively contribute to best practices and continuous improvement within Reports Management community and other related functions.
- Bachelor degree of higher or equivalent education in scientific, medical or relevant technical discipline.
- Broad knowledge of global drug development including operational oversight of clinical trials as well as proven business solution/technical competency in the area of reports management.
- Skilled in business intelligence applications (e.g. Spotfire, Business Objects, Tableau), advanced Excel functionalities, and development and design of reporting solutions.
- Proven ability to navigate organizational complexities, influence and collaborate effectively with internal and external business partners and stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Proactive, flexible and adaptive leader with proven experience leading broad impact projects with consistent delivery against commitments and goals.
- Proactively identifies organizational issues and inefficiencies, and develops strategies for resolution.
- Ability to synthesize and prioritize complex issues and data, and identify and resolve critical issues.
- Ability to travel (approx. 20%).