San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Advertise open positions to appropriate internal and external venues.
- Manage candidate interviews and coordination of onsite visits, including scheduling, securing conference rooms, and arranging travel.
- Work with recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a seamless interview experience for all candidates.
- Support strategic workforce planning by assisting recruiters with researching sourcing mechanisms and venues such as university contacts/programs and professional associations.
- Follow-up with candidates, recruiters and other internal stakeholders as necessary to ensure progress and problem resolution.
- Bachelor’ s degree (or equivalent experience) strongly preferred with minimum of 1-2 years of recruiting coordinator experience and/or 3-5 years of high volume administrative experience.
- Highly proficient in use of Office 365, MS Outlook & MS Office Suite, particularly calendaring and spreadsheets.
- Ability to understand and adapt to rapidly-changing priorities and environments, and must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and patience in all circumstances.
- Must be incredibly detail-oriented with effective time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to compose and deliver succinct and effective written and oral communications.
- Ability to interact effectively with HR team members, internal staff, candidates, and vendors with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with a customer-service orientation in all dealings.
- Must demonstrate integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Proficient at handling high volumes of work and multi-tasking.
- Experience in optimizing processes and increasing efficiency.
- Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.