Quality Control Analyst I
Holly Springs, NC | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in Holly Springs. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest company that contributes to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They are one of the largest influenza vaccine company in the world.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Quality Control Analyst I
Primary responsibilities for this position include performing tasks associated with release testing and reviewing laboratory data. The analyst will be responsible for ensuring that samples are collected, tested and reviewed according to quality requirements and results reported are valid, accurate and documented per applicable regulatory and corporate requirements.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Performs testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols.
- Complies with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written.
- Participates in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action & continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs.
- Participates in cross-training to support staff availability within QC department.
- Performs shift-work as necessary to support manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Scientific Discipline with 0-2 years’ experience.
- 0 -2 years of directly related laboratory experience OR equivalent.
- Knowledge of laboratory practices and instrumentation required, including basic wet chemistry tests and simple instrumentation (e.g. pH, conductivity, osmolality, appearance, ID’ s, limits tests, titrations, autotitrations, TOC).
- Chromatography experience (HPLC, UPLC, GC, IC) preferred.
- Knowledge of compendia preferred.
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity preferred.