Quality Control Analyst I
475 Green Oak Parkway Holly Springs, NC 27540 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Quality Control Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in the Raleigh area. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest company that contributes to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They are one of the largest influenza vaccine company in the world.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Quality Control Analyst I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform general mammalian cell culture, cell culture support activities, and cell culture based safety testing in support of manufacturing operations.
- Perform general molecular biology based procedures including DNA and RNA extractions, QPCR, RT-QPCR, PCR labelling and detection reactions, and PCR-based safety testing in support of primary and secondary operations.
- Performs routine testing and associated tasks without errors per applicable SOPs and protocols. Maintain equipment.
- Comply with policies and procedures in order to maintain compliance with legal regulations, health and safety, and regulatory requirements as written.
- Participate in lean lab operation, 6S laboratory layout, preventive action & continuous improvement programs to reduce operating costs.
- Participate in cross-training to support staff availability within QC department.
- Perform shift-work including some weekend work as necessary to support manufacturing operations.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Scientific discipline or associate’ s degree.
- 3+ years of industry experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of laboratory practices and instruments required.
- Experience with cell culture techniques and LIMS preferred.
- Knowledge of GMPs, safety regulations and data integrity preferred.