Emeryville, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QC Technician to be part of our Client’ s team in Emeryville. This is an opportunity to work with a Global healthcare company focusing on improving the health and well-being of people around the world.
Our client is a Global sponsor company that develops innovative diagnostic therapies designed for hospitals, laboratory professionals and healthcare providers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Inspect, sample and release materials and labels to ensure quality of materials for production use.
- Perform equipment cleaning and commissioning activities.
- Provide collection, sample, and test required for environmental monitoring or microbiology programs.
- Prepare buffers and critical reagents to support testing laboratories.
- Routine in-process, final product (antigens) protein chemistry testing for release of product.
- Routine in-process, final product (antigens) microbiological testing for release of product.
- Routine testing for release of Raw Materials.
- Antigen Stability, reference/reagent qualification testing.
- Cleaning and or Process Validation testing.
- Comply with Site Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) requirements.
- High School Diploma required.
- Fluent English (oral and written), fluency or working knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a regulated GMP testing laboratory preferable.
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel software.
- Must have good time management, effectively prioritizing tasks for completion.
- Individual must work in an ethical manner and ensure employees follow company ethics and compliance guidelines.