Fremont, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Microbiologist to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with a Biotechnology company focused on providing fast acting therapeutic relief through a proprietary transdermal system.
Our partner’ s culture is fosters creativity, execution, accountability, urgency, and transparency. These are aspects of that are essential for establishing a robust portfolio of products that they have in development.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a biotech utilizing current drugs for their fast acting transdermal applications
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Conducts routine and non-routine analyses of raw materials, formulations, in-process and finished products including physical testing, wet chemistry, instrumental analyses or microbiological tests
- Performs environmental monitoring
- Analyze data documentation of test procedures
- Maintain lab equipment
- Conduct lab investigations, summaries and non-conformance reports
- Performs test method development, validation and method transfer
- Reviews data obtained for compliance to specifications and reports
- Revises and updates SOPs
- Applies knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Laboratory Practices on a daily basis
- BS degree in Microbiology or equivalent
- Minimum three years’ industrial experience in Quality Control (QC) Microbiology
- Environmental Monitoring (EM) and Waters testing/sampling in preferred.
- ? GMP, and other microbiological testing methods.
- Familiar with quality systems, such as lab investigation, non-conformance report and CAPA
- Knowledge of bioburden and endotoxin tests
- Familiarity with environmental monitoring skills
- Water, steam, and gas sampling