QC Lab Technician
Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QC Lab Technician to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
QC Lab Technician
The Quality Control Batch Release & Stability, Sr. Lab Technician, under direct supervision, is responsible for performing tasks in support of laboratory operations. They will primarily be responsible for performing stability pulls, receipt of samples for testing, sample accessioning, support testing tracking and workflow, maintain stability sample inventory, shipping samples to outside facilities, and compilation and archival of data.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Glass washing
- Data packet preparation/review
- Participation in laboratory project initiatives such as 5S
- Data entry, ordering laboratory supplies
- Participation in the maintenance of laboratory equipment through targeted preventive maintenance, and maintenance of laboratory inventory.
- Work independently on reagent preparation that he/she has mastered in a safe and compliant manner.
- Maintains laboratory supply inventories and receives chemicals/materials into the laboratory.
- Maintains the laboratory in an inspection-ready state. Ensures reagents in the laboratory are within expiry.
- Develops familiarity concerning cGMP, 21CFR, USP, EP and ICH regulatory requirements.
- May interact with other departments, including but not limited to Manufacturing, Microbiology, Analytical Chemistry, Formulation, and Process Development.
- High school diploma or AA/BS/BA in a biological or biochemical Science. Relevant laboratory experience preferred, but not essential.
- At least one year in a cGMP/GLP laboratory; quality control experience is preferred.
- Ability to follow written instructions and to perform tasks with direct or minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with use of a computer; e.g., Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Good written, verbal, and communication skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, is motivated, and organized.