Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QC Archivist to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- File test records generated by QC analysts
- Compile paperwork and generate lot release and stability reports
- Track and file miscellaneous studies generated by QC
- Archive QC documentation and keep an accurate inventory of records on and off site
- Ensure that documents will be stored so that they are readily available for authorized inspections
- Order office supplies and maintain a suitable inventory to perform administrative tasks
- An AA in a biological or chemical science is preferred.
- Some laboratory or GMP experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and respond to problems.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others (strong interpersonal skills).
- Has an understanding of the clinical study phases involved in Drug Development and the corresponding records requirements.