Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a QC Analyst to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
The QC Analyst position in the QC Equipment Management group will have technical responsibilities pertaining to the lifecycle management of testing equipment across in QC laboratories. The position is primarily focused on coordinating equipment maintenance, maintaining equipment inventory and supporting equipment implementation / qualifications. The position will work closely with equipment owners, the Facilities team and equipment vendors.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the calibration and maintenance of analytical laboratory instruments and support equipment using the Enterprise Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Assists with implementation and qualification of laboratory equipment within a Change Control environment; provide project management oversight on equipment planning, procurement, validation and change request
- Performs change request using the Enterprise Quality Management System (Trackwise)
- Maintains the laboratory equipment inventory for tracking equipment assets and vendor contacts
- Maintains the electronic and paper inventory for equipment qualification packages
- Performs equipment inventory reconciliation with physical assets in each laboratory; assessing the current and future suitability
- Provide training to other analysts
- Other duties, as assigned
- BS/BA in Life Sciences
- 0-3 years of experience working in a GMP environment
- Some experience in quality control practices, current Good Manufacturing Practices or Good Laboratory Practices
- Understanding of GxP guidelines
- Must have excellent record keeping, written and verbal skills
- Ability to perform most tasks with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy is required
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is required