Mountain View, CA, CA | Contract
Job Title: Senior QA Engineer
Location: Silicon Valley
Industry: Security Software
Summary: Enterprise Security Software company in Silicon Valley is seeking a senior QA Engineer to join their team.
- Collaborate and add value through participation in establishing Test Automation methodology and other QA principles by providing comments and suggestions
- Responsible for handling all aspects of software testing, from automated to manual tests
- Perform technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems
- Understanding product features and work across teams to create test plans and conduct E2E testing
- Being a part of an agile team that develops/tests and deploys in quick development iterations
- Proficiency and experience in developing Test Automation Harness and Test cases creation with Web UI testing frameworks and tools such as Soap UI, Selenium Web Driver, Junit, TestNG
- Programming experience in languages like Java, Python etc.
- Experience with doing API-level Testing with SOAP and Restful Web Services
- Experience with testing Backend Enterprise Systems
- Good knowledge of database and SQL fundamentals