QA Automation Engineer 5
San Ramon, CA | Contract
6 -12 months contract to hire
- Test preparation and execution, Manage test resources and test execution, Finalize test cases, Create test data and scripts, Verify test environment, Verify traceability, execute test procedures and log outcomes, Compare actual results with expected, Record discrepancies
- Develop a UAT plan for each change project to include, Specification of test activities
- UAT policies, processes and quality assurance, Define the policies and processes to be used during the UAT phase of system change, Integrate and embed UAT processes into the IT development lifecycle, Ensure appropriate engagement and oversight of testing quality
- Design and manage the processes and controls to ensure testing meets agreed quality standards and all relevant stakeholders have visibility of testing progress and quality, Coordinate UAT resources, track progress and UAT issue management, Provide regular UAT progress statistics/reporting to senior stakeholders, Obtain required UAT sign offs from business/key stakeholders
- 10+ years’ experience required with Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- Ability to analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing.
- Experience testing software.
- Experience writing test documentation such as Test Plans, scripts and test results reports