San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for supporting the Patient Access Service (PAS) team with project management efforts related to patient services/HUB operations.
- Business acumen, healthcare market experience and project management skills are required to manage projects that translate patient/healthcare provider needs, business objectives, specialized products and systems into actionable and measurable activities/outcomes.
- Project Manager will develop detailed project management and operational plans across current and launch products (e.g., process flows, project timelines, etc.).
- The PM will work with the PAS team and be responsible for streamlining communication, coordinating internal resources and external vendor partners across various operations for flawless execution under strict timelines.
- Demonstrated operational, organizational, problem solving, communications, and project management skills, as well as attention to detail are required.
- Strong results orientation and a sense of urgency to get things done are critical.
- This individual must be creative, flexible and adaptable to new and changing situations, be goal-oriented, and work collaboratively across commercial functions.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex cross-functional projects with knowledge of health care, a plus e.g., case management systems, specialty pharmacies, CRM systems.
- Demonstrated ability to proactively plan/execute complex projects with minimal oversight.
- Develop detailed project management plans that identify interdependencies across internal and external functions/partners
- Develop comprehensive documentation process and ongoing communication plans that identify areas for improvement and accomplishments?
- Assist with day to day planning and project management with patient services/HUB program vendor partner for stakeholders to ensure progress across work streams (Patient Access Services, Operations, Field, Specialty Pharmacy, Marketing, etc.)?
- Work with patient services/HUB program partner to develop project plans with timelines for various work streams.
- Responsible for consolidating periodic status reports and assist with project presentations and workshops.?
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Visio, etc. software to develop/manage, process flows, collaboration and time management.