Project Manager III
South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Manager III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. Imagine yourself collaborating with an organization focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing, and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with severe or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions is one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four-plus years and over 95% repeat business.
Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success!
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Manager III
Summary of Responsibilities
- Managing CMC teams for pipeline products from Toxicology production through Phase I/II/III process development and clinical manufacturing.
- Work closely with the Technical Development Leader (TDL) to manage the team including timeline, resources, escalating issues, following up on action items and meeting preparation and follow up (agendas, meeting minutes, etc).
- May be required to assist with creating presentations including timelines, strategy, budget and resources for governance committees and other reviews.
- This position requires excellent communication, collaboration, influencing, planning and strategic thinking.
- Applies project management expertise including planning, tracking and performance management
- Facilitating technical development team meetings and documenting decisions, risks and actions.
- Provide timely information for reporting such as the annual budgeting process, governance committees, Monthly Project Reporting, Milestone/schedule tracking etc.
- Must be able to independently manage priorities and assignments across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Act as catalyst and primary contact for multiple functional areas across project teams, ensuring good cross-functional collaboration and healthy team dynamics to drive project work forward.
- Undergraduate degree in science, engineering and/or business (MBA) or commensurate experience. PMP certification a plus.
- For the position, an absolute must is experience in pharmaceutical development. This means someone who has actively worked (3+ years) on supporting or project management for CMC development of new drugs or line extensions (e.g, approval of new indications) for approved drugs.
- 3 years+ experience of relevant work in project management within biotech or the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of CMC drug development, manufacturing processes and relevant regulations (e.g., cGMP).
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office applications. Planisware experience a plus.
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.