Project Coordinator III
Fremont, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Project Coordinator III to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Project Coordinator III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Tasks would include developing Power Point presentations, scheduling meetings with project members and external vendor, reserving conference rooms, calendar maintenance, updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
- This position will provide administrative support to the Project Management team. Schedule and maintian project schedules. Manage meeting logs and mintues.
- Follow up with line functional leaders.
- Collects, communicates, records, tracks and verifies date and information from multiple sources.
- May complies reviews, and analysises complex data.
- Uses software within functional area to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- May design processes to enhance work flow. Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, and technical performance of company projects. Supports adherence to master plans and schedules, informing leaders of project problems. Support project leaders activities to ensure projects are completed on time.
- Associate degree in Science required or Bachelor' s degree preferred in Science
Several years of experience with working in professional setting.
- Must have project coordinating experience in Biopharma/Biotech industries.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.