Process Scientist I- AKTA
Fremont, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Process Scientist I to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Process Scientist I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Primarily focuses on generating/interpreting data to support purification process development for manufacturing mABs and non-mABs at clinical Phases I/II/III.
- Frequently executes experiments from bench to pilot scale under GLP/GMP environment.
- Works independently and in teams on a daily basis using chromatography and filtration techniques (e.g. IEX, Affinity, TFF, Viral Filtration, etc.).
- Summarizes data and/or authors technical reports for experiments and presents results to team.
- Bachelor’ s Degree/Masters in a biological related science
- 3-5 years of experience with AKTA, Recombinant Protein Purification, Unicorn.