Fremont, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Process Engineer to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The position will support facility and equipment validation activities of a single-use multi product clinical manufacturing facility.
- Works with project manager to supports change control tasks, construction plan and area release.
- Support validation execution, support User requirement documentation, authors Standard Operation Procedures.
- Bachelors Degree in a biology/engineer related science with 2-5 years of experience in pharmacetucal and engineering.
- Knowledge in Upstream process/equipment refer. Experience in GMP environment is a plus.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools including: Word, Excel and preferably OneNote and Microsoft Project.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ability to work in a team environment.