Network Technician II
Concord, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Network (VoiP/Video) Technician
Industry: Health Care
Duration: Contract to Hire
Location: Concord, CA
Interview Process: Phone, Onsite
You will be supporting the (HCIN) Health Care Interpreter Network team for all of the deployment and installation of the medical interpretation devices, whether on carts or wall-mounted. These currently number about 500 in our hospital/health centers facilities.
- Responsible for troubleshooting our client’ s network systems, including working closely with the network group on Wi-Fi connectivity and bandwidth issues.
- Maintain the equipment by visiting, on a rotating basis, every clinic and department to assess whether the video units are meeting expectations and functioning properly.
- Assist with installation, maintenance and deployment of the video interpreter phones for the employees and supports breakdown and set up the system; including pc and the video interpretation equipment, headsets, etc.
- Well organized and can clearly communicate effective to colleagues and customers.
- Provides excellent customer service and effective technical troubleshooting
- Understanding of teleconferencing devices.
- Associate’ s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience performing and/or coordinating information systems support and equipment installation duties which included responsibility for troubleshooting and resolution of network problems.
- Experience configuring devices on the network
- Video conferencing experience working with Cisco (Tandberg Corp.) software, and CUCM or similar application remote tool for VoIP phones.
- Basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and vendors
- Flexible, willing to travel throughout the client various sites (Must have valid driver license)
- Ability to create network documentation (Visio, Excel)
- Ability to work in a team environment
Your Competitive Advantage:
- Any one of these certification preferred: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA), or CompTIA Net+
- Healthcare experience
- Military experience