NetSuite Technical/Functional Consultant
Walnut Creek, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Location: Walnut Creek
Industry: Financial Services
- Work as Onsite Techno-Functional, 30% Technical and 70% Functional
- Lead the team in the migration efforts to NetSuite.
- Understand the business requirements and map to the existing NetSuite workflows.
- Optimize business process or propose customizations to the solution, as needed
- Clearly articulate the status, issues, provide creative solutions and options to the leadership team on NetSuite implementation
- Maintain and work on Post production issues, enhancement and other task for the project after go-live
- Documents, maintains and updates system-level customizations.
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Serves as liaison with NetSuite support contact and developers for special development projects – for scoping and testing of work.
- Manages Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades.
- Provides training to individuals and user groups within the company, including new hire training as well as reinforcement support.
- Performs day-to-day administration and monitoring of CRM/ERP system.
- Provides help-desk assistance to internal employees
- Works cross-functionally with managers and individuals to help create and understand business processes and requirements to meet future growth demands.
- 3-5 year working on NetSuite ERP Platform
- Experience in NetSuite ERP – Financial Management
- Finance & Accounting, Billing, Revenue Recognition, Financial Planning & Reporting, Global Accounting & Consolidation
- Experience in Gl, AR, AP, Tax, Fixed Assets, Cash Management
- Certification in NetSuite Preferred.
- Experience in PL/SQL
- Have successful experience in migration to NetSuite, preferably from SAP
Primary Skills and Tools:
- Netsuite ERP
- SuitScript to code on the NetSuite Platform
Plus to have:
- SAP or Oracle ERP Good knowledge
- Migration project expertise