900 Island Dr, Suite 101
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15790
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Medical Device Assembler to be a part of our Client’ s team in Redwood City. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company utilizing robotics to treat the unmet needs of the body.
Our partner' s company is a privately held surgical robotics company enabling better patient care by developing transformative solutions in urology. They are working on a novel and disruptive treatment for enlarged prostate. The company' s first product was the world' s first surgical robot providing autonomous tissue removal for safe and effective treatments of BPH, independent of prostate anatomy or surgeon experience.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Medical Device Assembler
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Assembles products, such as medical devices, partially or completely, working at bench, clean room or on shop floor by performing the following duties.
Summary of Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following standard operating procedures or company approved standardized protocols
- Performs many assembly type functions, using hand and power tools
- Assembles components into a completed product by following GMP
- Assembles parts under microscope using small instruments and microscopic devices
- Performs a wide range of complex tasks involving repair and testing
- Fully understands assembly processes and SOP’ s
- Follows defined procedures to achieve expected Quality output
- Recognizes and communicates to Production Lead complex build difficulties and/or product faults in a clear, concise, and timely manner
- Independently recognizes and diagnoses and communicates routine problems
- Must be able to work with R&D & Operations team to relate process improvements for changes in Work Process Instructions for Company’ s products
- Must be able to interpret assembly drawings
- Prior experience working in a clean room environment
- Laser welding experience a plus
(Education, Experience, Certifications):
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or four plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience