Media Prep Tech
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Media Prep Tech to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Media Prep Tech
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Preparing media as assigned daily and within specified time.
- Managing level of media stock inventory in all areas of operations.
- Working with leads and supervisor to prioritize tasks and assignments and make recommendations to maximize efficiency and productivity based on team needs.
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the team towards meeting department goals.
- Supporting the team by providing training and technical assistance.
- Possess a BS/ BA in one of the life sciences or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understand and demonstrate proficiency with lab equipment
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational skills: has proven abilities to work effectively and efficiently in teams.
- Passion for continuous process improvement. LEAN or other Operational Excellence training and experience a plus.
- Analytical skills: demonstrated strong ability to solve problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Successful demonstration of collaboration and teamwork
- Must be a self-starter with strong focus on quality, attention to detail and delivering results.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Computer skills: demonstrate ability to operate computers to enter work orders, purchase orders, notifications etc.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs and stand for extended periods of time.Must have a valid driver’ s license, and clean driving record.
- Must have a valid driver’ s license, and clean driving record