Branchburg, new Jersey | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Mechanic to be part of our client’ s team in New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for machine tending and maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Change overs and operation of filling and labeling equipment.
- Comply with good manufacturing practices, safety, and audit standards
- Responsible for operation and repair of equipment.
- High School or Equivalent.
- Experience with labeling machines and changing of labels.
- Experience with operating filling equipment.
- Experience with troubleshooting (e.g., diagnostics, problem solving, etc.).
- Experience with pumps (e.g., troubleshooting, replacing seals/motors, understanding specs, etc.).
- Experience with packaging manufacturing (e.g., bottling, labeling, etc.).