fremont, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Material Handler to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco East Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with a Biotechnology company focused on providing fast acting therapeutic relief through a proprietary transdermal system.
Our partner’ s culture is fosters creativity, execution, accountability, urgency, and transparency. These are aspects of that are essential for establishing a robust portfolio of products that they have in development.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization aimed at developing existing therapeutics to be applied to their drug delivery system.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Warehousing and inventory maintenance of cGMP raw materials, components, intermediates and GMP Manufactured Final Drug Product inventory.
- Perform cGMP warehousing duties, maintain accurate inventory records, dispense and transfer cGMP raw materials, components and intermediates from the central warehouse to the appropriate Manufacturing areas, and dispense/distribute Final Drug Product material.
- Receive, inspect, label, and warehouse cGMP raw materials, components, intermediates, and final drug product material per established SOP' s and Controlled Material Specifications.
- Transport and distribute approved cGMP raw materials, components, and final drug product material.
- Maintain accurate inventory records of raw material, component, intermediate and final drug product inventory.
- Maintain (receipt, stocking) the gowning inventory for GMP Manufacturing.
- Monitor Vendor performance, resolve issues.
- Maintain all Controlled Document Binders (SOP' s, Material Specifications) issued by QA Documentation for use in the Supply Chain Group.
- Maintain and keep current all Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for use in the Supply Chain Group.
- Perform cycle counts of cGMP inventory as assigned.
- Monitor temperature and humidity chart recorders for all equipment/storage areas within the cGMP warehouse per established SOP' s.
- Perform all Shipping/Receiving functions related to Final Drug Product and process Intermediate material.
- Follow cGMP and Good Documentation Practices.
- Understand operator and verifier responsibilities.
- Review labels and calibration stickers for accuracy.
- HS Diploma with 5 plus years’ experience in material handling.
- General Shipping/Receiving functions.
- Experience with cycle counts, inventory, scanning, and supply chain in GMP setting.
- Experience in a biopharma or medical device industry warehouse setting.
- Multiple EDMS and tracking systems.
- USPS, FedEx, DHL etc.
- Detail oriented, follows direction well, team player.