South San Francisco, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Process Development Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a great Biotechnology company committed to the development and commercialization of innovative new gene therapy treatments for people with serious rare diseases. Gene therapy technology has tremendous potential as a treatment approach for many genetic diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They take pride in strong, global relationships with the patient, research and medical communities, and take equal pride in carefully selecting their colleagues.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurate material, parts and product flow from receipt to shipment
- Verify quantities and do a visual inspection for cosmetic defects of all products received into the warehouse
- Perform inventory counts, physical inventories and cycle counts
- Pull materials, allocate, and stage order for upcoming work orders
- Work with Management team to ensure an orderly and safe work environment
- Update computer system for inventory accuracy; label, tag and store all received materials and products
- Identify and escalate system issues and communicate to respective work groups, problem solve related issues
- High School diploma or GED is required
- Position requires two (2) years working knowledge with manufacturing and or warehouse business systems
- Must be have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with GMP and/or ISO manufacturing is preferred Must have regular and predictable attendance
- Computer literate with inventory systems experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning and organizing work efficiently, able to work under time constraints and be flexible to meet changing deadlines
- Must be able to frequently life carry or move and position objects weighing up to 30 pounds. Must also be able to bend stoop and crouch to inspect materials or place labels and consistently be able to move about to coordinate work