South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Technician – Pharm to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Manufacturing Technician -Pharm
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Sterile preparation of components; aseptic processing filtering and filling of pharmaceutical products.
- Environmental monitoring of manufacturing facility.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of equipment logs, batch histories.
- Keep GPMF Pharmaceutical Manufacturing operations running smoothly.
- Adhere to SOPs, GMPs and other established procedures during the manufacturing process to produce a quality product in a safe fashion.
- Understands and applies biological, chemical and mechanical principles and techniques.
- Minimum of 1 year of Life Science in college or equivalent education or related work experience.
- Understand controlled environment and aseptic processing principles.
- Adhere to manufacturing safety regulations.
- Comply with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Adhere to proper documentation (manufacturing tickets and stand operating procedures).
- Maintain clean room aseptic processing qualification.
- Participate in on-going training programs to enhance technical proficiency.
- Clean prepare, perform filtration process, and operate filling equipment.
- Participate in aseptic processing and filling of pharmaceutical products.
- Formulate Buffer.
- Perform dilution Calculations.
- Perform freeze and thaw operations.
- Perform sterilization procedures.
- Deliver samples and media plates to the appropriate departments.
- Be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Be able to work flexible hours, and occasional overtime.
- Be able to work extensive hours while standing.