Alameda, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to be a part of our Client’ s team in Alameda. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company delivering the next generation chemistry of materials that change the landscape of what is possible with batteries.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Offers their employees a great work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, and dental benefits, paid sick time and 401k.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Produce material while operating synthesis tools/equipment performing repetitive tasks by loading and unloading material into tools, measuring and recording data on computer
- Ensure SOPs, GMPs and production schedules are followed
- Execute wet chemical process with manual to semi-automated equipment
- Perform various analytics on material
- Carry out preventative maintenance tasks on small tools
- Contribute to continuous improvement of safety, quality, output, and tool uptime
- Experience in cGMP or cGLP environment
- Experience in High Volume Manufacturing environment
- Must perform work with safety in mind at all times
- Comfort working with delicate parts and large tools
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Collaborative team player
- Proactive in executing daily work with limited supervision
- Willing to work 12 hour shifts
- Willing to work occasional flexible hours based on production schedule