Manufacturing Production Engineer
15800 Alton Parkway Irvine, CA 92602 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Production Engineer to be part of our client’ s team in Irvine. Our client discovers and develops breakthrough treatments and finds new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They use science-based innovation to address some of society' s most challenging healthcare issues.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Manufacturing Production Engineer:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manufacturing procedure development, manufacturing test procedures, engineering changes (ECN), and process optimization experience.
- Follow and execute corporate procedures including build to quarantine, rework jobs, and expedite material from stores to the floor, first time buy, supplier approvals, protocols, test reports, and inspection method development.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5-8 years of professional experience.
- Thorough knowledge and experience with engineering drawings, specifications and requirements.
- Experience with PROe a plus.
- Working knowledge and experience with ISO 13485 and transfer of Medical Devices from R&D to Manufacturing.
- Must speak and read English.
- Must be willing to create, build, test, evaluate, verify, validate, release and drive to successful conclusion processes for manufacturing including all necessary documentation.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and accept expediter role to complete the project/task.
- Resume must demonstrate a successful career in process development and release.