Pleasanton, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Assembler to be part of our client’ s team in Pleasanton. This is an opportunity to work with one of our Medical Device clients developing innovative products to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Perform manual labor to assemble and test electro/mechanical assemblies for a Class II Medical Device using Good Manufacturing Practices following FDA and ISO controlled procedures.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Use hand tools and fixtures to assemble and test units according to product specifications.
- Assemble various electro/mechanical modules of a medical device using fabricated and purchased parts in a meticulous and diligent manner.
- Follow written instructions and/or drawings to assemble and test to insure product specifications are met.
- Test assemblies at various steps in the manufacturing process to meet product specifications.
- Maintain records and work environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Handle non-conforming materials according to established procedures.
- Participate in maintaining and improving process.
- Perform a variety of tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with ESD sensitive components desired.
- Medical Device Industry experience desired but not required.
- Knowledge of QSR and ISO standards relating to medical device manufacturing desired.
- Excellent manipulation skills with small parts necessary.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics.
- Crimping and soldering experience desirable.
- Strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility required.