Manager-Training & Informatics
Mountain View, CA | Direct Hire
Role: Manager-Training & Informatics
Location: Mountain View
Direct Hire, Full-Time
- Provide leadership and direction for the development, implementation, management and evaluation of the training and user support program for the EMR and technology systems.
- Lead a team of Instructional Designers and Physician Liaisons, focusing on training and support methodologies to enhance user efficiency and usability.
- Collaborate and consult with other internal training and operational leaders and educators to create and implement effective training plans and strategies based upon best practices and instructional design principles.
- Effectively coordinate the transition from solution definition to training delivery.
- Responsible for curriculum development while ensuring that all training materials are kept current to the system release. Responsible for the design, implementation and support of an integrated training approach and environment for the organization.
- Additional activities include the coordination of training events, conducting training tasks and activities, and developing metrics that measure program effectiveness.
- Bachelor' s Degree required, Master' s Degree preferred in Healthcare, IT, or operations/business/education administration.
- At least 2 years' experience in a management or leadership role.
- Hospital and/or ambulatory clinical settings experience.
- Experience in managing large, complex projects.
- Understanding hospital systems and workflows is a plus.
- Experience with Epic product and certification requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of adult education and instructional design.
- Experience facilitating training sessions and meetings.
- Experience and understanding of the tenets of clinical informatics
- Demonstrated results in building, managing, and coaching teams.
- Strong executive presence, presentation skills, and the ability to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Moderate to expert levels of knowledge around IT and healthcare sector concepts and trends required.
1. Certifications in one or more EPIC modules is a plus