Manager, Social Media & Marketing
Pleasanton, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Position: Manager, Social Media Marketing
Location: East Bay
Client Industry: Health and Wellness
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Manager, Social Media Marketing to join our client’ s team in East Bay.
About Bayside Solutions:
Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions has been recognized as one of the fastest growing staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell our story: we have close to 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
- Collaborate with marketing teams around the globe to lead strategy and produce a best-in-class social media content library that enhances and grows the client’ s brand around the world.
- Take ownership and personal responsibility for the success of social media efforts.
- Identify and capitalize on new and emerging social trends to enhance the social media audience and engagement.
- Own the content calendar and strategy for the client’ s social channels.
- Create engaging social media campaigns to support marketing efforts, including product or PR campaigns. Work cross-functionally with Sales, Events and Marketing teams and other areas to support their initiatives and to build a social-media-savvy culture.
- Ensure that engaging discussions about the company and brands occur on a daily basis on social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Oversee and execute on content creation for a Distributor content library
- Create strategy and execute creative campaigns to encourage user generated content in order to grow audience and engagement.
- Interface with Olympic athletes to generate stories and content (video, images, blog posts, etc.) for use on social media.
- Measure and continually improve social media efforts across all platforms.
- Manage third parties assisting in company’ s social efforts.
- Learn the business needs and goals of our Distributors and be strategically focused, detail-oriented, conscientious and committed to driving business growth via strategic social media efforts.
- Lead training online, via video/webcast and at events for Distributors in partnership with the VP Training on best practices for social media usage.
- Work with Creative and Video teams to create social media content that is on-brand and effective.
- Other related duties, as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree, plus 4-7 years of work experience. Three to five years in Marketing, PR or Social Media areas preferred.
- Experience scaling social media accounts to significant levels across multiple platforms.
- Rapid and exceptional written communication and editing skills.
- Experience leading projects and working in collaboration with a cross functional environment. The ability to manage multiple projects to completion simultaneously.
- An understanding of analytics and a desire to test, measure, learn and repeat.
- Passion for new forms of communication and the impact these new forms of communication will have on the relationship between the company/brands and their customers.
- Must have a detailed understanding and love of the social web and a rich personal history of social networking.
- Experience with optimization strategy and execution for leading social web components (Facebook, Twitter, blogging, LinkedIn, Digg, YouTube, etc.)
- Have an ability and desire to share your passion with others and the patience to work with them until they share your passion.
- A “ get things done” mentality. Strong initiative and follow through required. Ability to solve problems independently.
- Must work well in a fast-paced environment.