Manager, CRM & Engagement Tools
Pleasanton, CA | Direct Hire
Position: CRM and Engagement Tools Manager
Client Industry: Health and Wellness
Location: East Bay
Terms: Full Time
Our Company Bio: Founded in 2001, Bayside Solutions has been recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Our client in East Bay is looking to add a CRM & Engagement Tools Manager to their growing team. This is a full time opportunity.
About the role:
The client is looking for an exceptional digital leader who is strategic, creative, analytical, inspirational and uniquely innovative with a “ take ownership” mindset and proven ability to lead the strategy across all digital touchpoints
- Create, manage and execute comprehensive, targeted CRM, email, and retargeting campaign strategies
- Collaborate with marketing teams around the globe to lead strategy and produce a best-in-class CRM content library that helps grow their business
- Manage and execute a strategic roadmap to create world-class experiences across all digital touchpoints
- Take ownership and personal responsibility for the success of CRM/digital efforts
- Champion a test, learn, iterate culture
- Take a CRM approach to helping Distributors engage with customers, by using data to identify appropriate communication tactics
- Drive accountability for results by directing business review meetings, establishing KPIs and closely track and drive strategic decisions to positively impact KPIs
- Provide insights, analysis and suggest appropriate changes based on quantitative results and feedback
- Partner with stakeholders across marketing, sales, IT, finance and external agencies to deliver against the responsibilities above
- 8+ years' experience in digital marketing role (CRM inclusion) with track record of successfully developing and implementing campaigns that drive results
- Expert knowledge of digital systems
- Passion for utilizing technology to make people’ s lives easier
- Ability to work with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders, solicit and synthesize feedback, and make recommendations on the best path forward
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to use data to drive actions, both for broader strategic planning and for use by Distributors in driving better customer engagement
- Must have exceptional results orientation – with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership – in a lower resource environment
- Must be skilled in analysis and problem solving and have excellent project and financial management skills
- A self-starter with ideas to grow the business and initiative to take charge and deliver
- Experience in direct selling and network marketing channels is highly desired
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- BA/BS/Bachelor’ s degree, MBA preferred.
- Must work well under pressure.