Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Technician I to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Inspect facilities equipment and services daily. Take action as required.
- Perform various projects including plumbing, electrical, and mechanical.
- Execute preventative maintenance and repair work orders.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records as necessary in order to maintain GMP and department compliance.
- Identify Quality events and respond to assure the protection of manufactured product.
- Write and revise Standard Operating Procedures when required.
- Start-up new mechanical systems.
- Perform troubleshooting, evaluation, and repair of equipment and process control systems.
- Maintain quality and integrity of preventive maintenance documentation through the company’ s CMMS program.
- Assist the Maintenance Planner on scope of work when required.
- Provide backup assistance for the Supervisor or lead mechanic when required.
- Maintain communication between each maintenance shifts via the shift to shift updates.
- Member of the Company Emergency Response Team.
- Preform daily inspections of the Mezzanine areas.
- Use effective communication between you and your peers as well as your other customers.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Identify hazards and work in a safe manner.
- Minimum of High School Education with experience in a GMP environment, preferably Bio-pharmaceuticals or equivalent industry.
- Trade school or equivalent desired
- 2+ years biotech experience
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs.