Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide maintenance support for San Rafael campus as directed.
- Complete preventive maintenance procedures.
- Conduct routine inspections, complete work orders as assigned.
- A combination of college, trade school, apprentice program or relevant experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC, purified water, chillers, boilers, BMS, pumps, motors, life safety systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems, identify root cause of problems and take corrective actions to resolve issues.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, read and understand English, ability to read P&IDs, utilize CMMS, utilize business programs on computers.
- Attention to detail, self-starter, ability to follow through on completion of assignments.