Maintenance Job Planner
Vacaville, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Job Planner to be part of our client’ s team in Vacaville. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Maintenance Job Planner
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Translate work requests into detailed work plans/ work orders
- Create and maintain repetitive job plans as dictated by department maintenance strategies
- Partner with Maintenance crews and Scheduling
- Identify and initiate the ordering of maintenance materials
- Ensure that maintenance activities are in compliance with Quality policies and procedures
- Work with cost center managers to ensure budget requirements are met
- Provide backfill as needed for various planning roles
- Perform other duties as requested to support the Facilities Planning team
Summary of Qualifications:
- Read and interpret construction and engineering drawings.
- Experience with a computerized maintenance management system, preferably SAP.
- Use of computer applications including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point.
- General knowledge of pumps, valves and basic fabrication.
- A working knowledge of cGMPs relating to facilities and equipment.
- Preferably a minimum 2 years’ experience as a mechanic, instrument technician or utility plant operator preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Preferably a minimum 1 year experience planning maintenance activities in a manufacturing or industrial environment.