Holly Springs, NC | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Maintenance Clerk to be part of our client’ s team in the Raleigh area. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest company that contributes to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. They are one of the largest influenza vaccine company in the world.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Responsible for data clean-up in the current CMMS (Maximo) and assist with subsequent data testing in the SAP-PM environment.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Assigned to various duties involving data cleansing of current CMMS in order to facilitate accurate migration into new CMMS (SAP-PM) Modify data from approved request forms and file forms according to SOP Participate in weekly SAP roundtable meetings and collaborate in creative solutions Contributes to team effort by displaying a willingness to share responsibilities.
- Assists in evaluating data for reports.
- Ensure data management procedures comply with standard company policies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- HS diploma required, Associate' s Degree.
- 2+ years' experience with CMMS in a cGMP environment or equivalent
- Proven knowledge of CMMS as a user ( preferable Maximo and/or SAP-PM) Demonstrated competency in maintenance documentation and GMP' s.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and how it will need to be organized
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Efficient in prioritizing, managing time and strong follow up skills
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision and within a team environment