South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position provides analytical support for cleaning verification activities and the testing of non-active materials in support of early phase Small Molecule GMP manufacture of Drug Substance and Drug Product. It includes sample analysis, as well as, basic laboratory duties such as accurate weighings, solution preparations, and analytical instrument setup. This is an analytical lab technician position and does not include any operational manufacturing duties.
- HPLC, FTIR, TOC, Conductivity, pH
- Wet Chemistry (USP)
- Prepare mobile phases
- Ensure that instruments are user-ready
- Arrange for instrument repairs
- Support installation and setup of new instruments
- Perform swab/rinse sampling on manufacturing equipment to in accordance with the qualified method.
- Perform analysis on cleaning verification samples to determine drug and detergent residues
- Communicate analysis results to supervisor.
- Support analysis of raw materials, excipients, packaging components, starting materials, and packaged clinical supplies using various analytical techniques.
- An associate’ s degree in a relevant discipline. Candidates must be technically minded and detail oriented. Good problem solving and communication skills are a must.