Branchburg, new Jersey | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Technician to be part of our client’ s team in New Jersey. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Preparing reagents, stocking labs and work areas with the appropriate equipment and supplies.
- Setting up labs for production activities by following detailed instructions outlined in production batch records and SOPs.
- Will be expected to organize work to ensure efficient utilization of time and materials and to complete all procedures in a cGMP compliant manner.
- Will also be expected to respond quickly and effectively to multiple and changing priorities, rescheduling work efficiently to ensure that current and future needs are met.
- Will be required to accurately and consistently record information and results in batch records according to established GDP formats, and to keep supervisor informed on status of issues that may arise.
- Associates or 2 year equivalent degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, or related discipline is preferred.
- 1-2 years of Industry experience with HPLC, GMP/GLP guidelines, understanding and following SOPs etc. is a plus.
- Organization and prioritization for efficient work flow execution.
- Understanding of oligonucleotide/protein purification is a plus but not required.
- Good communication and teamwork skills are required.
- Ability to work under cGMP guidelines, and coordinate/implement production schedule is necessary.
- Strong verbal/written skills are required.