Lab Support Technician
San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Support Technician to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Lab Support Technician
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist in ordering and receiving materials.
- Maintain work area and tissue culture rooms in a safe, aseptic, and organized manner.
- Prepare reagents, dispense aliquots, weigh chemical stock vials, and labeling tubes.
- Under the direct supervision of lab personnel, perform defined tasks including cell line/compound management, biological sample preparation, cell culture maintenance, assay execution, and database entry
- Bachelor' s degree highly preferred.
- Background in biology or chemistry highly preferred.
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience required.
- Experience working in a biology laboratory setting is preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.