Redwood City, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Lab Aide to be part of our client’ s team in the South Bay. This is an opportunity to work for a great Biotechnology company that develops, manufactures and markets integrated systems for the analysis of genetic variation and biological function.
Our Client’ s goal is to apply innovative technologies to the analysis of genetic variation and function. They are a global company that places high value on collaborative interactions, rapid delivery of solutions, and providing the highest level of quality. Their innovative sequencing and array technologies are fueling groundbreaking advancements in life science research, translational and consumer genomics, and molecular diagnostics.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize consumable devices that enable leading-edge medical research.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for accessioning of genotyping samples.
- Take responsibility and ownership for timely and quality completion of work.
- Become proficient in automated technology required for Genotyping accessioning.
- Ensure completion of tasks.
- Follow all safety rules and apply all relevant protocols to his/her work
- Perform functions accurately.
- Work to overcome obstacles to completing tasks or assignments.
- Consistent productivity when transitioning to different areas.
- Develop network and good interdepartmental communication skills and ability to interact effectively across groups.
- Work effectively in team environment and share credit for successes.
- Communicate issues with equipment to engineering via ticketing system
- Associate’ s degree and 0-2 years of experience preferred.
- Manufacturing background preferred.