San Diego, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Location: San Diego, CA
A good candidate should feel comfortable working under some general direction of more experienced members of the team, but to also accomplish tasks by using a certain degree of creativity, and resourcefulness. The perfect candidate should be a strong team player and be able to provide some technical direction to lesser experienced members of the team.
Our client is highly progressive with top-notch senior management and once converted to full time, they offer a great work/life balance, highly competitive benefits and 401k matching. Exceptional benefits package with Med/Dent/Vis/Life, 23 PTO days with 7 paid holidays for a total of 30 total paid days off annually) AND they pay up to 5k in relocation. A great company that offers a fun yet productive work environment
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience with the D3.js visualization framework
- Familiarity with Healthcare, Clinical or Financial industry
- Experience with agile development practices
- Familiarity with git
- Proficiency with java
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Computer Science, Bio Engineering, Electronics and Electrical Engineering or any related field)
- 2+ years of experience in Web UI development in a Unix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will be working with other team members across the product areas in a highly collaborative and creative environment that is committed to building great software.
San Diego Office:
Our clients newly built office space has been specifically designed and created for their software development teams. Taking input from the engineering group their work spaces feature modern desks, a meeting room and collaboration area for each team. Each team workspace has been built along the windows of the building to provide ample natural light and is designed to provide a balance of focus and easy conversation. In addition to highly functional work spaces, the supporting space includes a large ocean view deck, dining/break area with multiple televisions, a foosball table, ping pong table, stationary blender bike and walking work station. The San Diego office building complex contains a full gym, outdoor pool, and tennis/basketball court as well as miles of natural running and hiking trails.
Our client’ s culture of innovation is supported by agile teams that develop their products, hack-day events that promote new ideas and growth as well as connect-a-thon events to demonstrate their products and interoperability.
Our client is passionate about and actively supports employee well-being. Around the office employees are provided complimentary fresh fruit, healthy snacks and a wide assortment of beverages. The company holds a number of events and activities throughout the year that promote and reward exercise and well-being.