2527 Camino Ramon 4th floor San Ramon, CA 94583 | Contract
Java Developer/Technical Lead
Industry: Banking & Finance
Location: San Ramon, CA
Job Duration: 6- 12 Month Contract
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
About Our Client
Our client is not just any bank, they’ ve been in business for more than 135 years. Their foundation is the relationship to their customers offering a wide span of financial services.
Come join a team of entrepreneurial developers who are passionate about their craft. Our client is designing and building an in-house banking applications that have the best-in-class: availability, flexibility, and can scale.
Here’ s why you’ re a great fit!
- You bring a consultative approach to technology.
- You are the go to person for web services that require an integration.
- You live and breathe Java, including a variety of technologies that provide scalability.
- You are passionate about your ideas and sharing knowledge on coding best practices.
- Modules and application frameworks that require YOUR EXPERTISE in design and development.
- Full stack technology that can use YOUR GUIDANCE on code review with team members.
- YOUR ABILITY to guide and mentor other team members within development.
- A wide range of platforms and stacks in core spring based java that can use YOUR KNOWLEDGE on building: scalable/highly available data persistence stores including good old relationship databases.
- Additional technologies that can use YOUR SUPPORT on robust/distributed we services, and a messaging infrastructure setup
- 6+ years of experience in Object Oriented Design and Object Oriented Programming of software applications using Spring MVC Architecture.
- Write elegant, simple to maintain, readable code and be able to collaborate cross functionally.
- Expert Knowledge of Java and J2EE related technologies.
- Must have DevOps experience with knowledge of Git, Vagrant, Docker and Docker Swarn, Jenkins, Ansible, Consul, Linux.
- Knowledge and use of Continuous Deployment, Microservices and Containers.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
- Experience with Building and Deploying Microservices to Production Environments.
- Guide/mentor other team members.
Your Competitive Advantage:
- Current and previous experience in Banking and Financial Domains.
- You are a student of your craft and have a way of teaching technology to nontechnical users.