Intake Coordinator I
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Intake Coordinator I to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Intake Coordinator I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide reimbursement support services that enable patients to use products.
- Review and process documents submitted by patients, physicians, and other external customers.
- Follow all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of all activities.
- Demonstrate leadership among peers by consistent application and modeling of the appropriate compliance, behavior and conduct.
- Work with supervisor and other team members to review/learn of business strategies, goals, as well as departmental goals, strategies and KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Participate in updating departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Receive and manage high-volume departmental faxes.
- Enter all patient and physician information into appropriate company/departmental systems/databases.
- Regularly review existing patient/physician and other departmental information/data on all applicable systems/databases to ensure data accuracy, integrity, appropriate updating and maintenance in accordance with departmental protocols.
- Process new referrals from physicians' offices.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred, or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency with Mac computers.