Emeryville, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, professional and experienced Industrial Engineer to be a part of a high-growth organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team in a forward thinking biotech company to work with unique bio-engineer microbes for their clientele.
A successful Industrial Engineer is one who is driven, analytical and has the ability to identify optimization of opportunities in the production system. Must be able to coach others, engage with upper management effectively and interface with people. This individuals will have the opportunity to both be involved in process improvements and the expansion of the production facility.
The culture is very start-up minded and looking for candidates that will push their program forward and to be innovative, take initiative.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to significantly impart the future of the company’ s operations
- A competitive base salary
- On the job training, both in person/online
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support and implement of operation workflow management and materials resource systems to track actual performance and monitor health of the facility
- Process characterization for strain engineering and testing and supporting the scientists in experimental design and interpretation of data
- Derive and maintain simulation model inputs
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience. Degree in Industrial Engineering is ideal
- Be able to work independently
- Highly self-motivated to not only meet goals and expectations but to exceed them
- Must have data analysis skills and statistics background
- Must have the ability to thrive under pressure to meet hard deadlines
- Must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and possess prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Simio software experience
- Data Exploration and Visualization and SQL Proficiency
- Must have systems focused industrial engineering experience as well as process-focused experience
- JMP or MiniTab experience preferred