IT Quality Assurance Analyst 3
San Ramon, CA | Contract
IT QA Analyst
6 months plus
- Develops test plans, test scenarios, test cases, test data and test scripts for different types of testing activities.
- Performs execution of test cases, test scripts, captures test results, test metrics and reports them.
- Partners with test leads and architects to develop and establish Quality Assurance standards and best practices.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing activities to ensure the applications and products and/or releases are in compliance with the Quality Assurance standards of the organization.
- Analyzes business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability.
- Identifies and tracks system defects, Performs root cause analysis of the defects and works with the development team to resolve them.
- Performs and coordinates system verification and validation test activities utilizing various tools such as HP Quality Center/Application lifecycle Management.
- Bachelor' s Degree with 5-7 years of experience in the Information Services field, focusing on Quality Assurance activities and testing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Quality Assurance processes and testing methodologies.
- Compliance experience a plus Archer application experience preferred