IT Project Manager 4
San Ramon, CA | Contract
IT Project Manager
12 months contract to hire
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising.
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs.
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
• Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• Proven project management experience.
• People management and team building skills.
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible/ adaptable in exercising judgment in a changing environment and to manage competing priorities.
• Proven ability to learn business processes quickly and to work well with business partners at different levels within the organization.
• Strong ability to assess risk and apply management principles to technology applications/products and business functions.
• Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.